Are you ready to join the premier high school scholarhip in Cape Town? The time is here: double-check that you have all your documents in-hand and that you meet the criteria when you click Apply!
To apply, the learner must:
- Be in Gr. 6 in 2020.
- Be born on or after 1 January 2008.
- 70% aggregate in Gr. 5 final exams and Gr. 6 term 1 assessments.
- 70% min for Maths in Gr. 5 final exam and Gr. 6 term 1 assessments.
- 70% min for English in Gr. 5 final exam and Gr. 6 term 1 assessments.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Stay within 30 kilometres of the SBF Newlands Office.
Prepare Your Documents
To apply, make sure you have the following documents ready and in-hand:
- Grade 5 Final Report.
- Grade 6 Term 1 Report.
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Study Visa if not South African.
- Both parents’/guardians’ ID copies with valid Visa / Proof Residency if not South African citizens.
- Both parents’/guardians’ proof of income (most recent payslip plus one of the following: employment letter or unemployment affidavit or self-employment affidavit.
If you’re have all your documents ready, and your learner meets the entrance requirements, let’s get going!
See our application guide for more details and timelines.